Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The beginning of the blog


Today is the first day of recording my reading. Susan Bell at Wesley is doing this PD on how to create your own blog. It seems simple and I think it will be a great idea to keep a reading diary. I hope to share it with the librarians at Wesley, and maybe the wider world too. It is going to be my impressions of books. First impressions, later impressons, likes and dislikes, and other ideas. It is a personal journal - for my ideas and thoughts. I hope the writing will help me clarify my thoughts about the books I read. But I hope it will encourage other librarians to share their knowledge in a similar fashion. I know I would love the opportunity to hear their views and share their thoughts about books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home