23 Things. Lifelong learning
Seven and a half habits of lifelong learners.
The hardest of the habits for me is number 3: View problems as challenges. Problems seem to just make me cross not curious. I see them as stopping me achieving / fnishing. I get frightened that I will just have to add another thing to the TO DO list, and long TO DO lists represent busy work - not achievments.
The second hardest habit is 7 1/2: Play. I am not a player. I want people to tell me things. But when I one day thought I should know what you tube was I messed about and learned lots of stuff. Mind you I didn't get home until 8pm!
The easiest of the habits for me is number 5: Create your own learning toolbox. I love reference books, I go to the library (sometimes) and we have a great set up at home that makes it easy to get to the internet (even in bed).
The hardest of the habits for me is number 3: View problems as challenges. Problems seem to just make me cross not curious. I see them as stopping me achieving / fnishing. I get frightened that I will just have to add another thing to the TO DO list, and long TO DO lists represent busy work - not achievments.
The second hardest habit is 7 1/2: Play. I am not a player. I want people to tell me things. But when I one day thought I should know what you tube was I messed about and learned lots of stuff. Mind you I didn't get home until 8pm!
The easiest of the habits for me is number 5: Create your own learning toolbox. I love reference books, I go to the library (sometimes) and we have a great set up at home that makes it easy to get to the internet (even in bed).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home